Here at the River Road Cabins, we have TWO sections: the River Road Treehouses and the River Road Sky Cabins.
The River Road Sky Cabins are NOT pet friendly.
The River Road Treehouses ARE pet friendly.
Pet policies at River Road Treehouses:
- Guests may bring a maximum of two (2) pets to their treehouse.
- Guests will be charged $98 per night, per pet. Emotional support animals DO require the same pet fees.
- The pet fee is non-refundable. It is used to pay the hospitality team to do a deep clean after the pet has left.
- There is no size or weight restrictions for pets.
- We ask that dogs use the bathroom in the dry creek bed and that their waste is picked up and property disposed of.
- Dogs must remain on a 6′ leash at all times. They must never be left unattended.
- River Raad Treehouses does not offer an enclosed area for dogs to roam off-leash.
- Dogs are allowed to swim in the river.
- All aggressive breeds and mixes are strictly prohibited from staying at the River Road Treehouses. These breeds include: german shepherds, pit bull terriers, cane corsos, rottweilers, staffordshire terriers, akitas, mastiffs, great danes, and doberman pinschers.
- If property management is notified of an aggressive animal on property, the animal and the owner will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Service Animals are covered under the American Disabilities Act. The service animal must be registered with the office before arriving on property. The office will need to know if the service animal is required because of a disability and what work or task has the animal been trained to perform.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these policies. Our objective is to offer our guests the best, safest river vacation that we can.